Saturday, March 14, 2009

What a Difference a Year Makes



Well, more like a year and a half ago - 
These photos have been eluding me on my dad's hard drive since the last time we visited them in Palos Verdes.  I just got them and was shocked at how little the girls looked.  It's going too fast! This was a day we walked down to the cliffs and had a picnic with my grandparents, Bobbie and Chief.  My dad and Diana brought a rocket launcher with them which kept the girls nicely occupied. It was such a great time and it makes me anxious for summer. 









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Briar, It is beautiful there. OH WOW! It makes me want to move there, but I would have to live in a tent. LOL

I know what you are saying about them growng too fast. Greyson is turning FIVE next week. sob..sob.

I'm so happy to hear how well your little niece is doing.

I have thought about her so much.
Sweet little baby. I feel I know her personally. :)
Have a great day!

I MISS YOU!
Let's get together.

Sandy Warr

Bart and Joanne said...

Priceless! That's all I can say. The pictures speak for themselves. We love you all.

lori said...

Oh My goodness. those pics make my heart ACHE for PV. If I could hop in my car today and go there i surely would. Those are really great pictures.

Anonymous said...

I can finally recognize Ben again! If my opinion counts for anything (I'm sure it doesn't but whatever) tell him to cut his face hair off and cut his hair exactly like it is in these photos.

Candice