Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Disneyland, at last.

For 63 days to be exact, Téa would come downstairs each morning, climb onto the counter and count the days left until our Disney trip with her cousins.  It finally came.  All of Ben's family met up in California where we spent 2 1/2 days chasing the kids from ride to ride.  It was such a great time.  This is all of the grandkids.  So stinking cute.

Avery and Aidan wanted to be alone and told me not to talk or look at them.




Giving their meanest faces - they can do better, I've seen it.


Téa's first ride on California Screamin' - she didn't bat an eye. . .and I was proud.

The girls honestly idolize their dad.  He idolizes them.  
It is so fun to watch.

3 comments:

Rach said...

So Fun! I am so glad that you guys had such a great time. I especially love the daddy-daughter matching outfits! The Best!

Beebs said...

Lovin it! And you are getting to be a really great photographer!

Bart and Joanne said...

It seems that I've a little idol worship going on with Benjamin as well. Didn't we have fun!