Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's Starting. . .again.


My hair has all but stopped falling out, Eden can roll around and get to the toy she wants, lunch is getting made and dinner is a definite possibility.  Eden is super happy and only gets up once a night. . . (this is where you hear the record player come to a screeching halt). . .oh wait, she is suddenly back to getting up 4 times a night and only sleeping about 30 minutes a day. I have never (ever) met a more social baby in my life.
My lack of sleep has allowed my cognitive thinking to escape me yet again.  I am back to letting Avery have tuna for breakfast and Téa is loving her Nilla Wafers with milk in the morning.
Holy Cow.  Kids are resilient, right?  Right? Just say yes.  
I always tell people, "you have to pay for cuteness" . . .  and well, Eden is extremely cute.

7 comments:

A Thinker said...

Eden looks so much like Tea in that picture!! And you look so much like a SUPERMODEL!!! How can you be that sleep deprived and look that good??? Please tell me...special makeup, good shampoo? Seriously, what is it? And I don't like this "starting again" business - Ella just graduated to the once a night wake-up - don't remind me of the 4 month change-up - I totally blocked that phase out. But now that you said it, it all came back to me. Hang in there. And yes, she sure is cute! I wish you lived closer - we could take turns napping and watching babies. :)

mrs. timberlake said...

I canNOT believe your luxurious lengthy locks. Unbelievable.

Love. It.

Love that little edible Eden.

I am sorry about the sleep thing, but OH YES, Tuna and Nila Wafers are totally on the Kid Tested Mother Approved list. You are just fine.

Anonymous said...

You do look fahhhbulous. Eden is so cute! You must come over soon!! Casey didn't sleep through the night until she was about a year old so I am feeling your pain - it goes by quickly - I promise.

Josie said...

WHAT? Being tired is the absolute pitts. That's when I start to get depressed. Maybe give her some benadryl!

Beebs said...

Oh man they really work us over. But she is SUCH an adorable baby! I hope you are all feeling better soon. Hugs!

Nelson said...

It sounds like you need a get away. I suggest my house. For some lunch, babysitting, and relaxation. I will be waiting.

Natty bee Seely said...

that's a sneaky tea look