Monday, December 01, 2008

Thanksgiving

I really have a lot to be thankful for.  First and foremost, my family.  That was made so clear this past weekend when all 5 of us siblings stayed together, with our families, at Megan's house for the holiday.  We love each other, our kids love each other and I am honestly blessed.  
Literally hundreds of pictures were taken in a matter of days.  About 4 of them were taken by me.  All of the rest were taken by Amy and Jake.  Amy posted some of her and Jake's photos on her blog.  So let's be honest and just have you link over to her site.  It's all laid out for you there.  So, off you go.

2 comments:

Nelson said...

I love your family too. You guys are so blessed to have each other.

Natty bee Seely said...

how does it feel to be the cutest in the family?