Monday, April 07, 2008

You're Jealous

This past weekend I got some serious family time. . . and I didn't even have to travel!  My brother Jake and sister Josie came down for Conference, as did my Dad, Diana, and Ben's parents.  And as luck would have it, it was also my birthday.  It turned into a three day affair.  I'm not one to complain. . .

Jake and Josie
My cute mom cooked all day to make me a birthday dinner at her house.
Hailey proved to me that she truly knows how to treat a "30 weeker."  Again, I'm not one to complain. . .
Seriously how great is that.  Téa gets a spa treatment from both Papa Bart and Grampie Dune.
Avery and the beloved iPod. She just disappears with that and I find her on the couch singing to herself.

7 comments:

Jessarella said...

I am so jealous. Fun times! Say hi to my Aunt Staccie for me. She looks exactly the same. We need to go on a curly fry run, and soon!

Beebs said...

Cute pics and Happy Birthday!! YAY!

khepworth said...

Seriously 30 weeks! You look great! Happy birthday to you.

Emily said...

I'm so glad you had such a fun weekend. You really do look great! I can't get over Tea's spa treatment - that's one little girl that knows how to work a grandpa or two.

Rosie Posie said...

Miss you Briar.

cari said...

Hey Briar, hope you don't mind me spying! It's Cari Rath (Morgan). I found Marci McEuen's blog and have been going crazy for the last hour. How fun to catch up--you have an adorable family.

Nelson said...

You totally deserve all of that!
I can't believe you are 30 weeks, you don't look like it! Maybe 20, but not 30.
I hope you had a very happy birthday!