Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Stop Writing Your Number on Napkins, For Crying Out Loud!





How often are you digging through your purse trying to find a receipt to write your phone number on, just to find out you don't have a pen either?

You don't have to be a business man to need a business card.  So let's just call it a calling card, shall we? Ben and I always run into people who would love their own cards, but don't want to drop $250 when a receipt and dried out pen would be cheaper. Right?

So, Ben came up with this idea of pre-designed, but customizable calling cards for a steal!  A crazy steal; $95 for 250 cards. For that price, you could afford a second set with a wrong number on it to hand out to that creepy admirer that won't leave you alone, the weird girl from high school that says, "Hey we should get our kids together!," or the Mary Kay saleswoman who wants to give you a "free facial."

They are all hand-letterpressed (on 100 year-old presses) on super nice, thick, 100% cotton paper.

You don't have to know me or Ben to get these.  He has it all set up on his Mandate Press website.  Just fill in the info and they will be sent directly to you.  You don't even have to talk to anyone.

These cards can't find you new friends to give them to, but they can help you look cool when you do. So, stop being shy and start being social. Seriously.






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the flower one. I could have used "the wrong number" card the other day. Ben is so talented!
Miss you! Jenn.

Mindy Sauther said...

Do I get the credit for using the flower first on my wedding announcement? I love the Websters!

BRIAR said...

That's right! And yes, you do get the credit, Ms. Mindy.

Rosie Posie said...

Okay where was that card when i was cornered by the MaryKay lady 8 years ago? The sad thing is that rexburg is so tiny and I stick out like a sore thumb when i am there that I probably would've run into her and been forced to give the right phone number.

BRIAR said...

That's when you just run Rosemay, just run.

Rochelle said...

I need those! I have a craft show coming up and I want something super cool so people know what I am selling! Briar babe, how are you? Did I hear that you are with child? If so congratulations.
I really am going to order some cards. Thanks!