Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter Sunday


We bounced from Ben's sister's house to my sister, Megan's house last Saturday night for Easter.  It was great.  This was our first time to stay with them since they moved into their new home.  
Church was at 9am, supplying just enough time for the kids to run downstairs, mainline the chocolate from their baskets, have cinnamon rolls, and then be expected to sit still for the next 3 hours.
We had the Easter egg hunt right after church, followed by a delicious dinner, followed by a whole lot of laying around.  It was perfect.




                                            Megan and Roger's fourth, Grey.  


Right out their front door, they have what they call The Cinnabon.  The kids ride the never ending paved spiral on their bikes. The parents don't have to move.  Heaven.
                                               My brother-in-law Roger






4 comments:

Josie said...

jealioso! see you in 3 sleeps!

mrs. timberlake said...

I won't even comment on the cinnabon bon cinnabon bon.
Okay, I guess I will. It's amazing.

Your daughters are beauty-ful and I love Avery's pink and brown polkies shoes.

A Thinker said...

So glad you and all the Westies (you'll always be Westies to me!) had such a fun time. I'm jealioso too that you all get to get together so much - especially since I haven't seem you in like 1200 sleeps!! HONEST (West-speak)

Amy said...

wish we were there!
xox