Monday, February 25, 2008

Meet Health and Pulse


These are quite literally my "Life Lines."  
Everyone says you glow when you are pregnant.  
Yah, no. Not me.  

While pregnant, I lose all signs of life.  When people see me without makeup, I quite often hear, "You ok?  You look a little green." That's because I am.  That would be because I am sick and have been living in what seems to be the arctic tundra, for the last 6 months. 

So here's to Bobbi Brown for packing up some health-in-a-bottle for me, and to Neutragena for granting me that ever-important, often unappreciated need for the appearance a pulse.

5 comments:

Beebs said...

Briar I found you! And I beg to differ, I think you are super beautiful! All the time, but especially now that you are pregnant. And I'm being totally serious! Not just blowin smoke at ya! I am looking forward to reading through your blog!! YAY!

Amy said...

Whatever your secret is...it's working. You always look great. Another little gem is Laura Mercier's tinted moisurizer...couldn't live without it.
xo,
your favorite sister

Josie said...

i remember when i was on my mission and i was running late, so i walked to the square w/o makeup on only to hear one of the korean sisters say, "oh sister, you okay? you look so sick!" i feel your pain. lets hear it for makeup!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox,
your REAL favorite sis (see, we're so much closer than you and amy that i can actually call you sis. i need to just tell her whatevs and to stop having so much ish.)

Nelson said...

Briar, I have so much to thank you for. You have been the "big sister" I never had. The list is too long to mention, but today I thank you for introducing me to Bobbi Brown, it too has changed my life! By the time you are done with me, I will hopefully be more like you! sure love ya!

Anonymous said...

Good to know your secrets. You always look fantastic!

LC