Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm Sorry.


I'm sorry. I know this post is dumb and pointless.  
But this ad I came across is dumb.  And pointless.  
Ok seriously what?  What is this?
If you were out in the woods, and apparently in a loungy mood, would you lay in a bed or in a tree?  Does this mean the bedding is more scratchy than bark? Do you frolic through the woods in a fur majorette hat, sheath dress and moccasins? Do you now wish you did? Why is a tree growing out of the bed? Do the sheets come with a hole in them for the tree trunk?  What if your bed doesn't have a tree trunk growing out of it, can I get the sheets without the hole? Is this her bed or did she just come across it?  Does she have other furniture out there? A couch? Does she lay in a tree above that? Is her therapist aware that she's back out there again?  Did someone have to pitch this idea to the manufacturer? Did more than one person think this was a good idea?  Do these people have friends who are honest with them? Was there a vote?  Did this idea win?
Yes, yes it did.  Is this bedding now on clearance?  Yes, yes it is.  

Baffling.

5 comments:

A Thinker said...

You are one of the funniest people I know! Loved it.

The Brownings said...

Oh you make me laugh...that is just hilarious!

Josie said...

does her therapist know she's out there again?! oh, i'm laughing out loud.

Nelson said...

Pure entertainment.
It made my day.

Rach said...

LOL! I love it!