Sunday, December 07, 2008

So, I guess it's Game On.



Here's the deal.  We had a "Dance-Off" over Thanksgiving at my sister's house.  All of the couples had to do a dance routine (please note: none of us dance -well, Amy can kick, but that is where it ends with us) So, we all had to do routines and no one knew anything until they came out for their song.  We called this a "safe-zone" where no video was taken and promises that no blogging would occur with these photos.  Well, since Josie posted her photos on her blog, I consider them fair game.  So, here they are. . . along with some other Thanksgiving pictures.

Josie and Justin danced to Mowtownphilly by Boys II Men.  I'm pretty sure I cried through the entire thing.  You have never seen anything funnier in your life.  It went on for like 5 minutes! And Justin never broke.  Not once.  I will be driving and just start laughing thinking of them doing this routine.

Ben and I wowed the audience with the finale scene of High School Musical 3.  I still laugh at the memory of us standing in the kitchen a few Sundays ago practicing "We're All in this Together" while our girls were sleeping.   

Soak it in people.  Soak. It. In.  Because this is the one and only time you will ever see Ben with a popped collar and a cocked hat. Yes, he put this on, and yes, he really must love me and my family.  Enjoy.








Here is evidence of Amy's kicking. Impressive, I know.  And yes, this was during a kick competition.  

12 comments:

ashleyboice said...

ohhh...i love the pictures. That high kick is awesome. Your family is so beautiful. So good to see you guys this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Briar - This is tooooo funny. Love it. Soaking. it. in. And laughing.

Candice

cort said...

Dude, So Rad! Just the story that you told I was laughing, but in real life I think I would be dying. Plus every time I chill with Ben he wears that same pink shirt with the popped collar, and that same hat?????? Weird

Nelson said...

Love that you posted this!
Feel like I was there, but since I wasn't I am requesting to see your performance live. Popped collar and all.

Jessarella said...

I L.O.V.E. my cousins!!! You guys are so fun. Have you ever sat around with eachother and been bored?

Rach said...

LOL!!! Briar I am laughing just thinking about you in your car laughing! I LOVE IT! And I am going to be laughing all day just thinking of you and Ben in your kitchen practicing, classic! By the way Ben makes a really cute Troy Bolton! And I always thought Gabriella should have been a blond. Or did I get it wrong, and it's Sharpay and Ryan. In that case.... I need not say more. ;)

Amber said...

so funny...I wish there was a video.

A Thinker said...

Oh pretty please, make my day and tell me you're posting the video....pwetty pwetty pwease...
And yes, I'll be laughing all day too thinking of you and Ben in your kitchen going..
"ok,ready, 5, 6, 7, 8..."
And remind me of this breach of security next time one of you assures me I'm in a safe zone.. ;)

Beebs said...

Lovin it! I wish I could have come over your family sounds like a blast!

Josie said...

uh, hello. i promised no video. i never promised no pictures.

Cheryl said...

I love it! The Wests are offically as crazy as the Allmans. Congrats. So awesome!!!!

Diaries of a Wonder Woman said...

Briar,

Your blog is food for my soul!!! I LOVE IT.