Monday, September 22, 2008

"Uh, Did I Catch a Niner in There?"

Ok.  This is Téa, age 3 or 4.  I was at my friend Katie's house and we were trying to make Téa mad.  This was because she would have the most hilarious freak-outs. So funny.  So, I told her we were going home knowing she was going to lose it.  I didn't ever notice the "Damn It" until months -or even years - later when Katie told me. I seriously didn't believe her, but sure enough, there it was.  
If you know our Téa at all, you know she was just born on fire.   
(extra points if you know what movie "the title" is  from)

10 comments:

Diaries of a Wonder Woman said...

Briar, that is the funniest clip ever!!! All my kids are asking what Tea is saying....classic!

Katie said...

i'm laughing my head off! i remember that day so well. i'm dying! man, i miss the toy closet!

Lori said...

Finally! Some other kids who say naughty words. Thanks Briar.

Jason said...

Aren't we all glad I have saved every email since 2000!

khepworth said...

Hilarious! My kid's new word-butthole. Don't ask.

Josie said...

duh, tommy boy. is there a free giveaway for the correct answer?

Rosie Posie said...

Like mother, like daughter.

Nelson said...

Dying over here. Not just that she flipped, but that you have it recorded. I love it!

BRIAR said...

yes josie, there is a free giveaway for the correct answer. and the free giveaway is my love. congratulations!

Beebs said...

Very loveable and awesome! Hilarious! Now I have some serious dirt on you for you parenting skills ;-)