Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Foo Fighters and a Baptism, of course.



We went back to Las Vegas for Ben to catch the Foo Fighters concert with Emily. We had been planning on it for over a month when two days before we left we found out our niece Hayden was being baptized that weekend in Vegas as well. Perfect.  
The girls were more excited about swimming with their dad than anything else.  I loved spending time with my sister Megan and brother Jake, even though a lot of it was spent manning an 8-year-old birthday party stringing together Shrinky Dink charm bracelets and feeding 50 for the baptism luncheon at Megan's.  I seriously don't know how she does it, she never stops and is always happy doing it.  She always inspires me to do more. We did however take a much needed break and all piled into her bedroom to watch the season premiere of The Office.  















And again, thank you to Jake for taking 100% of the photos.  I brought my camera, but never charged it, at least that's a start.

4 comments:

Allman Roca said...

Found you!!!!Hey, it's Cheryl here!Wow, sounds like fun. I am glad that you guys got to have double duty in Vegas! Peace Out!

Emily said...

I love the pictures! That was so much fun and so great seeing you guys. I only wish I pictures to show you of Ben in action at the show.

BRIAR said...

Em, fortunately, I don't need photos to properly envision Ben with someone in a chokehold, although I would have paid good money to see it.

Nelson said...

My oh my, looks like a fabulous time.
Absolutely in love with the picture of Ben with the girls.