Friday, September 12, 2008

It's a Problem



I don't care if Ben is slammed at work, I don't care if I just had a baby, I don't care if it's been raining the whole week. . .we are going to the State Fair. We just are and I love it.
It is so perfect. Ben refuses to go on any ride that you can see how it folds into a semi-truck. I, on the other hand, do not care. So, the girls and I put Ben on baby patrol, and we rode rides the whole night. This was the first year they didn't do the baby rides. They did all of the adult ones. I've always prided myself in my ability to ride anything for any amount of time, but I have to tell you, they just about out-did me on the number of spinny rides. They went strong, and I couldn't be more proud.






6 comments:

Emily said...

I am so jealous! I love the fair. I hope you ate funnel cake too. Also, Avery and those cute glasses still make me smile every time I see her.

Mandate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nelson said...

Whenever I think of the State Fair, I think of you. You have always loved it. You guys did an amazing job tonight. Incredibly fun!

Mom4Him said...

That is the most darling picture of Eden! I LOVE it. She's yummy.

Beebs said...

I'm with Ben, I think the rides at the fair scare me just a bit too much! But there are also all sorts of fun things to witness at the fair. Hey Briar Fair = PRIME people watching!!

Anonymous said...

I'll tell you what, I've never seen such beautiful girls (all 4 of you).
You look like you're having a ball, Ben does great on baby watch, not tough at all as much as he adores Eden. I'm glad you got to venture out to the Fair!