Wednesday, July 30, 2008

These are her "Cheetahs"


Avery didn't do so hot on her kindergarten eye exam a few months ago. Instead of calling out Boat, Cat, Plane and other pictures on the eye chart . . . she just kept saying Dot, Dot, Dot. I couldn't believe it, I had no idea. My heart broke when I realized how bad her eyes were. So, off we went to see our dear friend Kurt, "the Eye Doctor." She was pretty nervous around him until he started talking about playing with Rocco in our backyard. She loosened right up after that. After an hour-long eye exam, Avery came home with a special treat. . . glasses. She loves them and I love her.

7 comments:

Beebs said...

Oh so cute!! Where did you get them? I am on the constant hunt for good kids glasses. Don't feel bad, Matthew was the exact same way. I had no clue until he flunked an at pre-school exam. Well, I guess that's why they have those!

Sarah said...

Avery- you look great! Gracie already loves you- but I am sure when she sees you in your "cheetahs"- she will love you even more!

FIVE FABULOUS FELLOWS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mrs. timberlake said...

BRIAR! I am taking Baby B to the opthalmologist TODAY! After a recent vaca with the inlaws everyone was pointing out she tilts her head to the left, so we went to the pediatrician, who sent us to get her eyes checked. Hopefully we can find some matching cheetahs if she needs them!

Emily said...

She looks SO CUTE! I love that she feels so special in them.

Mindy Sauther said...

A perfect pair of glasses for a perfect little face! She looks fantastic!

Nelson said...

She looks great! I could just kiss that cute face.