Wednesday, July 30, 2008

1st grade


Téa started first grade on Tuesday. She has been counting down to this for months. She had Ben walk her to the bus stop and wanted me to be at the school just for that little reassurance. When she saw me in the car, she started to come see me and then decided that would be a little uncool in front of the 5th graders and just kept walking. When she got home and I asked her how her day was she just said, "uh, AMAZING."





POST SCRIPT:
I wanted to take her picture in the backyard and promised her the sprinklers wouldn't get her. The amount of trust she has in me just shines through, doesn't it.

6 comments:

Jessarella said...

look at that cute missing tooth!
When can I come see your cute baby?

Anonymous said...

Wow. First grade. She grew up soooo fast!

Moxie

Nelson said...

Um, not true. I am in denial.

mrs. timberlake said...

L O V E
the
pics.

Especially Ben walking with her
and
the sprinklers.

Love the Briar.

khepworth said...

So good to see you and and your cute family today. Love the pic. of T and the sprinkler-good one!

Beebs said...

I love the last picture! Hilarious! And starting school is just crazy isn't it? It's good and bad. Now I guess Avery will start this week right? Anyway, beautiful baby blessing today! And thanks for your testimony. As always, you have a gorgeous family!