Saturday, June 14, 2008

Baby Eden


I've said that June 10th would be a perfect day to have a baby (my due date was the 17th).  The neuralgia in my back wasn't letting up, so at my 39 week appointment on Tuesday, the doctor said, "Are you ready to have this baby?"  I half-jokingly said "How about two o'clock?" A few minutes later he had booked me for a 3 o'clock induction.  I had about 2 hours to get my things in order before we checked into the hospital.  


We took this picture together right before I left for the hospital.  Roz was so great and took the girls for the night.  I went over to give Téa a kiss goodbye and she said, "Mom, get out of here and go have the baby!!"

The nurses knew I wanted her to be born on the 10th.  At 11:56 pm the doctor ran in and the nurse said to me, "You have 4 minutes to have this baby."
She was born at 11:57.  I'm not one to dilly dally.

Ben and his 3rd little girl.

As you can see, my favorite thing was having Téa and Avery meet their sister.  They were so so excited.  They would have stayed in the hospital all day, but after 90 minutes of passing the baby back and forth every 3 minutes, Eden needed a break.  




She is beautiful and perfect in every way.  I am always surprised at how love is able to multiply. I couldn't be more in love with my family.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahhoooo!!! Another girl! I'll come over soon and see her

Moxie

Anonymous said...

so cool! I can't wait to meet little Eden. What kind of casserole does she like? I'll bring something over.

Jessarella said...

I can't wait to meet her. She is beautiful Briar! Congratulations. What a perfect family you have!!!

xoxoxo Jess

khepworth said...

Yay! So happy for you guys. Love the name!

Holly said...

She is beautiful & I can't wait to come over and see her!! Congrats!

Emily said...

Love you guys and are SO happy for you. We can't wait to see her!

The Clark said...

briar-you aren't supposed to be hot right after you have a baby! so hot!

and i LOVE the name.

congratulations websties!!! love you!

mrs. timberlake said...

a)Eden is beauiful.
b)Your family is adorable.
c)I am so glad you are no longer preggars . . .
d)I hope you are feeling as fabulous (and I mean fabulous) as you look.

Leslie said...

Congrats on your new baby! Rachel was at my house in Boise when she got a text from Ben with your babies picture, weight and length! I just had to leave a comment about her name. Love it. My first child (Ella), I really wanted to name Eden. Mitch wasn't for it. Then my second, I wanted Eden again, but no. I compromised and went with Edie instead, it was as close as I could get! She's beautiful!

Kimra ra ra ra said...

Finally Emerson's bff is here. I can't stand it. I have to hold her and see Aves & Tay lovin' on her. Too fantastic, and you look increible y linda.

The Brownings said...

Oh she is so adorable! Congratulations!!

Beebs said...

Briar she is gorgeous!! I absolutely LOVE that name! There couldn't be a more perfect one. You look totally glowing and beautiful too! What a wonderful family. Congrats!!!

Chad said...

Hey Ben and Family, congrats on the new baby. That is awesome, I have not seen you in forever and it was fun to check out your blogg and see pics of your family!!!!
Your cousin Chad
chadandkamiwebster.blogspot.com

Betsy Boop said...

How are my 3 dancing Princesses?? I can't wait to see them in their matching Fairy Princess costumes!! Your family is so gorgeous. I adore you all!!

Love Aunt Betsy

Ryan Burt said...

Congrats! Lance and Becky told me the great news when they were visiting over the weekend. Hope all is well.

Ryan (AKA Nipps)

Lewis News said...

Oh Briar! Congrats! I'll call for the details. Love you!

Berta said...

Ben & Briar, CONGRATS! (Cortney's mom here!) She's beautiful - at first I thought you had a baby boy . . .then saw her name! Your family is adorable! Say "Hey" to Ben for me!
Luv
MomBerta Boice

KATE (QUINN) SCHROEDER said...

Congratulations! You have a gorgeous family! Briar, I don't know that I've ever met you, but I have to agree w/Rachel: you look astounding! And what a great Father's Day gift for you, Ben! Love from Kate & Josh

Shannon Powell said...

Welcome to our club!! Third times a charm right?! Congrats on such a sweet baby girl again! Hope all is well, we think of you guys often! Keep in touch.
xoxo ~Shannon

Natty bee Seely said...

Congratulations Briar. It's so funny to me that Peder, ben, and weston have all had three girls. I need to get on the ball and have a third. When is a good time for us to stop by and see the littlest webster?

Nelson said...

Love her.
Love you.
Love the entire fam.
You guys are amazing. I am coming to see you next week and get some serious holding time in.