Wednesday, November 15, 2006

WHO I'D LEAVE BEN FOR...


Well, the list is not very long. No, not long at all.
There are only two actually.
First and foremost is Jack Black. Need I explain? Is it not obvious?
Ben is fully aware of this. And he knows that if Jack came knocking, I'd be walking.
This doesn't hurt Ben's feelings. No, he understands.
Now my sister Amy, well, we've got a problem. She would walk away from cute Jon for none other than the one-piece-studded-jumpsuit wearing, 75-year-old senior citizen-ing, Sweet-Caroline-singing NEIL DIAMOND!!!!
I think I just outted her. (We did go to his concert on New Year's Eve 1998 and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it)
Oh, and my other? Nate Berkus. Yes, I know....but we could work around that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bring Nate over anytime. Organizing, sprucing, rearranging... so divine. I think JP might be with you on the J. Black thing. I'd rather just not ask.