Monday, October 05, 2009

I Think it's Genetic

These are the feet of my girls today; a day with an outdoor high of 45 degrees. Today they pulled out their Fall clothes and shoes, got dressed, and we headed to Cabela's for a no-school day outing. I didn't think a thing of it until Aves complained of how cold she was. I told her she was crazy for wearing sandals on a freezing cold day. . .just as I become strangely aware of my own naked feet.
I have absolutely ZERO weight to throw around on this issue...I still wear flip flops in the snow.

Post Script: Why Cabela's? Well, because yesterday Avery asked if we could "go to that place with all of the dead animals where they take their skin off and put them on pretend bodies and then put glass eye balls back in??"
Oh, Cabela's. Of Course.

No comments: