Friday, August 28, 2009

Lagoon - Take 2

I just had to take the girls to Lagoon one last time before school started. Ben had to work so I got a babysitter for Eden and talked Jake into driving 3 hours to meet us there (He's a saint). I threw the girls in the car and told them we were off for a long day of errands. They put up a pretty good fight, but they had no choice. We pulled up to the gates of the amusement park and they just started screaming.
Jake wasn't there yet. Tay broke her shoe on the first ride and was crying because she had to walk barefoot from store to store to find some flip flops to buy. I told her it would sure be nice if Uncle Jakey were there to carry her around. She was crying and agreeing. Just then Jake ran up behind them and grabbed Téa. It was perfect. We had such a fun "grown up" day on all of the big rides. Jake is my favorite. The girls are at the greatest age. I just want to freeze time.

No comments: