Sunday, June 07, 2009

ASLEEP ON THE JOB

I'm no Sherlock, but I'm going to go ahead and say I know who took this.

Life has gotten a little out of control lately.  I thought I would have gotten a hang of having 3 kids by now.  Yah, no.  The opposite is true. It is just now hitting me.  Hard.
Eden doesn't just sleep, eat and smile anymore.  She's awake, moving, and opening cupboards full of bleach and Comet.  Oh, and she's mastered the "arch back" and screaming too.  
I've been exhausted and not able to keep up.  
I found this picture on my camera along with these others. The scariest part is that I have no recolection of her even being in my room. Eden was asleep and that must have been good enough for me.





2 comments:

Bart and Joanne said...

Wow, now that is some kind of photographer! Do I know this little creater :)?

Roz said...

What a beautiful picture of you sleeping. I am so impressed with the budding photographer.