Monday, May 04, 2009

San Fran-Fish-Co


Ah, a weekend with my sister Josie.  She has lived in San Francisco for 5 years and I have not been out to see her and her cute family until now.  My birthday present to myself was to be with Josie for her birthday.  She's thirty, pregnant, and as beautiful as ever.  
Her oldest, Charlie, wouldn't let her birthday slide by without a Scooby Doo pinata from Mexicana Produce.  Josie and Justin pulled out all of the stops and gave me the full San Fran Tour - while morning sick and all.  Jos took most of the photos with her new camera, so I will have to wait for those.  


There was a lot of weeping and wailing happening on the curb as I left to catch my flight.  It was quite a sight.  My girls were total wrecks, and I would be lying if I told you it didn't make me feel good.  It was funny however, so I told Ben to take a picture of the little heat-broken girls.  I got to the terminal and looked at the picture. . .smiles!! Those little fakers!  I never saw the smiles.  Anything to try to talk Ben into a trip to Build-a-Bear (who, by the way was a rockstar and took all three kids cheerfully for the weekend).


So, Happy Bithday to me and Josie!  More photos to come, right Jos?




2 comments:

Josie said...

i'll download them ahora mismo

Josie said...

okay, justin just had me scroll down so he could see the pictures you posted from your trip, and i am dying over the pinata picture.

it's just my life, so i didn't realize how absolutely white trash we look (and lets face it..are). oh my gosh. i hope i'm able to LOOK BACK and laugh in a few years.