Thursday, January 29, 2009

Brother Ben

Ben spent his Saturday at the Motion Picture Studios down in Utah County. He was an extra in a full-blown revival of the Joseph Smith movie.  It was kind of last minute; the church was having a hard time finding members with long hair and a beard.  Go figure. Needless to say, Ben was a shoe-in and put up front. When he got there, he was outfitted, bow-tied, parted, pony-tailed and partially shaved.  
He had a great time, but said it was a long, long day.  
Can you spot him?




11 comments:

Rach said...

Ben I always knew you had it in you.... BTW I love the beard? Sorry I didn't get to see it my self on Sunday.

Kurtosis said...

Hey Ben, If you end up playing one of the guys who tars and feathers The Prophet, I'll have to beat you up. I've always wanted to do that......and when I say beat up, I mean kick you in the balls.

Holla!

Josie said...

ooh, the slicky slick look works for you ben!

cort said...

First Time Magazine, then you have your own "murse" line and now movies... come on dude give someone else a chance to shine for a day.

Beebs said...

AWESOME! I was wondering when that was. He looks really good as an 1800's man. And I knew that look would always come in handy. He's a man for all seasons! Good job!

Katie said...

I keep looking at that picture and I'm trying to figure out if Ben is the good guy or bad guy!

Amy said...

That is hilarious! Can't wait to see the movie now. Any speaking parts for Ben of just a "fake conversation" bit in the background? Did he get to debut his acting skills at all ie...nodding, acting angry, looking enthralled? I need details.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I too kept looking at him and trying to figure out if he was a good guy or a bad guy. Sounds fun.

Candice

Rosie Posie said...

I LOVE IT!!

Bart and Joanne said...

Hey, that's my boy!

Nelson said...

Behind on the blogging scene. Found out about this from Mitch. It makes me proud.