Thursday, January 08, 2009

The Blatant Plug




SERAPH has bags! Ben has been working and reworking these bags for what seemed to be ages. We finally have them and I love them. Totally unisex (I love that word) and multi-functional. Purse, Man Purse, Diaper Bag, Gym Bag, Computer Bag, Travel Bag, or just "Bag." They are padded, tons of pockets, and - my favorite - the cell phone pocket on the very front. They will be retailing in stores for $60, but our website is selling them right now for $40. You can get them here, or. . .just call me.

5 comments:

Nelson said...

There it is.
I of course love it, and have decided that I need one. That's right, a need not a want.

mrs. timberlake said...

I am loving that first comment since I just got done watching my tivod version of Oprah today.

Thanks, Suze Orman...

Back to me. I think the bag is a-dorable. But that's not a unisex word... so--------the bag is . . .

fetchin.

Roz said...

Hooray, they are finally here. I can't wait to get mine!

Sarah said...

those are nice... and I have to tell you "unisex" has recently become one of my dad's favorite words, we were in the car together, in... shall we say a spicy part of town, and my dad noticed a builing with just a big sign that read "Unisex". He said what in the world would kind of store would that be?
I told him it's where you'd get your hair cut, and he pretty much can't stop talking about going to the Unisex now.

cort said...

I can't wait until my next birthday.