Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween 2008

Only a few small showers, no snow.  It was great.

Téa was a Red "Debil."  And being a Red Devil- like so many costumes were for me - is just an excuse to wear makeup. A lot of makeup.


Avery "The Black Bride/Cheerleader."  I get the Dumb Mom Award for taking my 5-year-old -who already had a costume - into Target 3 days before Halloween and walking by the costume section.  She saw the cheerleader costume.  She begged. I declined.  She cried.  We compromised. The bride has cheerleader pigtails and no veil. 


And quite reasonably, the fiercest lion you have ever seen.

4 comments:

Beebs said...

SO cute!! Your girls are just adorable. And Maren was very jealous of the black bride, it's all she could talk about. I'm scared for her wedding!

Mindy Sauther said...

Those three definitly have their own personalities! They look fantastic. Hope it was a fun night.

Nelson said...

I can't get enough of these cute kids. Love all of the costumes.

The Brownings said...

Oh they are all just so cute! Great costumes ;>