Thursday, October 30, 2008

Weddings and Circumferences.

Téa set the table for dinner last night.  She also decorated the table for dinner last night.  So, here's the deal. . .she asked me to tell everyone that she is available to decorate for weddings.
So . . .you know. . .let me know.
Secondly - Ben asked Tay what she learned in school today and she said, "We learned about Men Conferences." 
It turns out, she meant to say they learned about "Sir Conferences. . . you know, where men all get together and go to Conference." . . . and how that all ties into math she will just have to figure out later, I guess.  

4 comments:

Jessarella said...

Oh my gosh! I am cracking up! That is sooo funny. Kids say the cutest things!

Roz said...

I love her presentation. I think she has something going! She is a creative one, and such a cute artist.

mrs. timberlake said...

Consider Tea booked for Addison and Mackenzie's joint wedding in about 23 years.

We already made a deal they will have a joint wedding day/reception, etc.

So, we will figure out the details later, Tea.

p.s. my mind kept going down another road that starts with circum________. You do the math on that one.

Nelson said...

Little miss talented!
Consider her booked for Bryn's wedding.