Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Best Cooker


Today Téa gave me a big hug and told me I was "The Best Cooker in the World."  
Fabulous!  Thank you Téa, thank you very much.
She didn't stop there.  She listed what I was so good at.

And I quote:

"Lemon Meringue Pie,
Chips and Cheese,
Pies, and
Grapes, well you don't cook the grapes, but you wash them really well."

She apparently has over-looked my apple-washing and cereal-pouring skills. Hopefully, someday, she will hold those in as high of regard as those awe-inspiring plates of nachos and sanitized grapes.

6 comments:

Nelson said...

You are so talented!
I aspire to live up to your cooking abilities.
Within the last week I...ruined the corn bread, ruined the chocolate chip cookies, burnt toast, burnt the grilled cheese sandwhiches, and on and on and on.
Want to come to dinner sometime?

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Briar, you are a wordsmith, I am always so eager for your posts because you are so clever and entertaining. I am always happier after I visit your blog.

I am surprised your fabulous smoothies were not on the list.

Josie said...

you've come a long way since your lemon juice chicken.

Jessarella said...

You know, my mom's recipe for pop tarts made it on the front page of the relief society cook book.
: Unwrap pop tart (flavor of your choice), insert pastry into toaster, depress toaster button. wait for warm crisp tart to pop up. Enjoy.

Beebs said...

How cute! This sounds like something my kids could say about me. Or how about microwave popcorn opening skills. They always compliment me on the popcorn. :-) But my favorite from Tea is the chips and cheese! Hilarius!