Saturday, February 09, 2008

Weekend in Idaho

A few weeks ago we got to go up to Idaho. When I say "we" I mean all 20 of us, literally. Ben's brother, Collin and Rosemay flew out from Washington DC for all of us to meet their new addition, Josiah. The entire family - all of the aunts and uncles and cousins - piled into Grams and Papa Bart's house for a few days. So fun.

On more than one occasion, Bart loaded the kids into the truck and they took turns being dragged behind on sleds. He's a saint.
All of the kids slept together in the basement. Hallelujah.
Joanne took us all to the new Cupcake Cafe in town.

My little brood. . .
Ben and Emily took eachother on with Guitar Hero. I was admiring Ben's power-stance when I realized it could only be attributed to the fact that he was straddling a knocked-out Grace.
Collin, Rosemay and Josiah
The "Incredible Edible" Josiah. I just love him.
Proud Avery got Josiah to stop crying.

4 comments:

Josie said...

Josiah is edible, and Avery looks so cute in the cupcake picture. But what is up with the floral arrangement in the background? It's killing me!

And so wishing I was getting married again and lived in utah just so i could have him take my picture. jealous!

The Clark said...

josiah IS edible!

and josie...it's rexburg. you gotta roll with the floral arrangements. they get much, MUCH worse!

Sarah said...

Josiah is so very handsome- now I can't decide if I want my Grace to marry him or Grey ( would that work name wise - Grey & Grace?

Seeing Emily play the guitar reminds me of seeing Emily making bagels at Mountain Mill

Nelson said...

loving Josiah--he is such a cutie!!!