Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Tired and Tattooed Little Valentine

My sweet little Avery had a big day, and lots of red and pink chalk candy.  She is still crying from her "hangover." The highlight of her day was strategically placing the heart tattoos on her face.  She stood in front of the mirror and made her decision hours before they actually went on.  Now she won't let me wash them; we wash around them in the tub.  I thought they'd be peeling off by now, but unfortunately they are going strong.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE getting to get on your blog and getting to see your sweet , wonderful daughters- it always makes me smile and wish I was there!

The shutters look good!

Emily said...

Look at that face! Could there be any cuter cheeks and lips on a little girl?

Lewis News said...

Aren't holidays the best!?...They leave your children on a sugar high and messed up and honery for the rest of the week!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha tooo funny.

LC