Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Yearly Trevi Date


Some people get excited about The Sundance Film Festival because the films are great and the people-watching is even better. But for me, it is neither. It's Trevi. For the past few years I have been able to see one of my favorite people every January. We were friends in high school in California. Her husband, Steve, is a producer and they come up to Park City for the festival. It is always fun to catch-up and sheepishly turn-down her yearly pleads for me to move back "home." She even offered me 1/2 of her husband's birthday cake. . . all in one slice. What a hostess. . .

We went out to dinner with her husband and friends, Natiya and Kevin. Kevin seems to know a thing or two about these so-called "blogs" and wasn't sure how he wanted to be represented on mine. So, we shot a few different options and will let you choose your favorite "Kevin."


4 comments:

Mindy Sauther said...

I wonder if you were in Park City when I was working. Did you see a film as well as Trevi?

BRIAR said...

I would be bummed if I missed you! I didn't go that night, I am going tomorrow night, however.

A Thinker said...

I still remember your post about this last year - one of your all time best! You're always cool in my eyes!

Sarah said...

So... does this Kevin guy have to carry a man purse to carry his spare wig?