Monday, December 10, 2007

Merry Christmas to me!!

Saturday morning Ben told me he had a surprise for me. It was killing me. We went hours of me not knowing what it was. At 2pm there was a knock at the door and before I could get around the corner the girls were screaming "It's Jamin and Kimra!!!!!" Oh wow, instant tears. I lost it. They moved away to St. Louis a year and a half ago and we haven't seen them since. We love love love them and we have been broken since they "left us."
Then Darren shows up and then Mitch and Katie too. I thought it was Christmas morning. Everyone knew The Barbers were coming, except me. It was a great surprise. We all went to lunch together and then the Barbers stayed with us the rest of the day. They even came with us to pick out a Christmas tree.

Tay and Avery got turns with the camera.
It was late when they left and Avery got dressed "warm" to go outside and say goodbye.

3 comments:

Josie said...

what a great surprise!

i thought you were pregnant...why aren't you looking bloated yet? jealioso.

and love the purse.

oh and love you.

The Clark said...

oh my gosh. i don't know jamin & kimra, but it was real fun to see mitch & katie on here. how cute are they?!! (and you...i agree with josie, and ben, and the kids, and the back of darren's head).

Anonymous said...

What a lucky lucky lady you are. Life is good, NO?

LC