Monday, October 22, 2007

The trip continues. . .



Well. It takes me forever to post. I know. And this 10 day trip we went on is going to take me 10 months to post.

OK. So after Disneyland we headed to my dad's for a day. I don't have those photos yet. If my dad was your dad, you would know why (he takes the pictures, it's his "job"). The next morning, Ben and I separated. We (me and the girls) headed to Vegas, and he took off in what I consider a semi-truck to San Fransisco to pick up some California souvenirs of his own (will be explained next post).
We got lucky and my brother, dad, and sister Josie were all visiting my oldest sister Megan's house as well! Not planned, I swear. It was great great great. We went out on their boat Saturday. The chop was pretty high, but we didn't care. This was our only boat trip of the year.


Tay always can find a nice spot to pull up her blankey and take a few "drags" off her fingers.

Josie and Charlie

Lake Meade Marina





Avery and Grampie Dune



Ok. The way you find out how cold the water is, is by asking someone who is already in, "How many screams?" The more the screams, the colder the water. It was "3 Screams." Thankfully my dad, Jake and I got used to it because we ended up treading water for 45 minutes in a cove. Everytime we got close to the boat, they would have to hurry and move the boat away from rocks.





After 2 days, Avery was pretty Dad-sick. She just wanted to talk to Ben on the phone and would think of everything and anything she could come up with to keep him on the phone.

No comments: