Saturday, August 11, 2007

Tay's first day


Let's be honest here. It was actually MY first day. Téa started kindergarten and I started getting stuff done. I miss her. She has been my little pal for almost 6 years. But she's been so bored lately! And I can only play Barbies and have "Dance Party USA" so many times in a day. As you can see by the blow-by-blow shots of her traveling to her first day of class, she had finally had enough. I had officially become part of the paparazzi. I tried to give her a kiss goodbye, but I had totally blown my chances.






2 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

Hello Briar! More importantly, is that a Naartjie shirt Tea is sporting? I can spot them a mile away! I LOVE NAARTJIE!

mrs. timberlake said...

p.s. your initial post of the backpack didn't capture all its glory... it's half the size of Tea!