Thursday, July 12, 2007

An Idaho 4th

We headed to Idaho for the 4th. We spent almost an entire week there. Ben's entire family was there and all 18 of us stayed together. It was a great time. I have been seriously blessed with great in-laws. Everyone gets along and we all just have a good time.

Emily made all of the kids these shirts. They were all so so cute. We all went down to the parade together.


Avery just froze when the tanks went by.

We had family portraits taken Thursday night in the gardens. It was 8pm and we were all STILL roasting!


Our sad, sad attempt at taking a picture of ourselves. Maybe someday. . .


The last two days of the trip, us girls took off to Sun Valley for some shopping and relaxing (pictures to follow). The boys were great and took care of the kids. So off they went to the Demolition Derby. They did great. The kids were alive. Dirty, but alive. When we got back, I just wanted a bowl of cereal. There was no milk in the fridge so I put the cereal box back and Ben said, "No no. There's milk right there." It was a can of watered down evaporated milk. So, as I said, the kids were dirty but alive. . . and apparently well fed.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good time. I love the demolition derby - it's crazy. You and Benny boy are as cute as ever!

LC

The Clark said...

LC...cute? No no no. Briar is hot. There's no other word to describe her. She is pure unadulterated lusciousness.

Allen Family said...

Hey Briar-Miss Rochie tracked me/my blog down and through her blog, I tracked you down. What great cyber stalking! It's been some time. How goes it? From the blog, all looks grand. You look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

hey briar,

i found your blog through Kimra's, she is a friend from BYU. I met you a few times at some art shows, I know Ben from Ricks. I agree with everyone's comments, you are very beautiful and so is Avery. Take care!

Josie said...

how many times are you going to make me check this blog without putting something new! when you don't put anything new, i look like a stalker.