Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Birthday Weekend

My family came into town for the weekend. It was so great to see everybody.
Everyone stayed in a house in Midway. We thought there'd be stuff to do up there. There was nothing. We found a deserted carosel and some 16 year old kid in lederhosen to turn it on. That was it.
Good thing the kids love jacuzzis and each other's company!
I was able to line up a babysitter to watch all the kids so we could take our mom out for her birthday. Saturday we all headed up to Hobble Creek to celebrate my dad's 60th.(pictures to follow.) I love love love my family. It kills me none of us live near eachother!
(photo credits: jake)










3 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

Hi Briar. Love the pictorials. Everyone looks great! Miss you more than sun, me.

Anonymous said...

Briar - I love the photos of Tea the best. You can see all of her emotions on her face. When are we going to get together?

LC

Emily said...

hi. this is emily. good to see you.