Wednesday, May 30, 2007

N'YORK

We are back. It seems like all we ever talk about is "When we get back from New York, then . . ." whatever. It's like everything hinges on the show and then suddenly. . .we're back. And life goes on. The difference is that Ben is home right now, not at the studio.
We had a great time, who wouldn't. 7 days in New York with no kids never hurt anyone. Ben worked the whole time and Jake apparently followed me around with a camera. But I am grateful he did. We would have NOTHING without him. Plus, he is fun to hang around with. . .



We all followed Ben around Soho for well over an hour looking for his favorite restaurant. It was so good that he couldn't remember the name of the place or the street it was on. I'm impressed, he found it AND I kept my cool.










Ok. I realize it is so weird to post a picture of us in bed, but c'mon, would you please look at that view!! Holy Cow.

2 comments:

Josie said...

n'york. kind of like bjork?

can't wait to hear the details from you. and i also wanted to commend you on the straightness of the cards. whoever did that has a gift, and i want it.

Anonymous said...

I love you guys. Truly I do. Looking at the photos makes me smile. They are so "YOU". In one of the photos you look ready to get down to business.

We must get together soon!


LC