Thursday, December 28, 2006

I WAS INVITED TOO

OK - So Josie, my sister, commented that I am NEVER in any photos. It's not that I am not there, it's just that I am the camera-girl. My dad was totally the camera-guy growing up. We joke that he was just never invited. Well, I am here to say that I have been invited to some things this year. I actually have some pictures to prove it. So - enjoy this barrage of Briar photos because it will take at least another 12 months to get this many again.
Josie, this is dedicated to you.

I was invited (by myself) to cut 14 inches off my hair. . .


I was invited to my own house to decorate Christmas cookies with the Bithells...


I was invited to Lagoon this summer with my family and the Hillmans. . .


I was even invited onto the Ferris Wheel with Avery. . .


I was invited to be a spectator with Avery at every one of Téa's soccer games. . .


I was invited to a little snuggle-time with Téa before the babysitter came over...


I was invited to one of Ben's art shows downtown. . .


I was invited to take a long-needed breather with my dad from prepping for my first ever at-home Thanksgiving. . .


And, I was totally invited to Angela and Scott's wedding. . .


. . .and fade to black. . .

2 comments:

Josie said...

what?! you really were there for all those things? are you truly a west?

Josie said...

oh, and you look so cute, and this entry made my week!