Thursday, November 02, 2006

ADDICTED...this week



I am addicted to the song SUNDRESS by BEN KWELLER. It is just a passing phase. This happens to me all of the time. I will play and play a song until I'm over it. Well, I'm not over it yet. Forget moderation. And then suddenly...done.
Next week, it will be something else and I'll be completely over SUNDRESS and on to my next one. Love 'em and Leave 'em, right?
By the way, I am only like this with music . . . and Swedish Fish.
That's a problem. I will get some and eat them until I never want to see those little red things again. I swear them off for the rest of my life. That "rest of my life" part is about 2 years. Then it happens again. Oh, and then again.

3 comments:

Josie said...

was this another of your random library finds? i just listened to it, and liked it. but i wouldn't say it's one that i would be obsessed with. isn't that funny how some things are so appealing to one person, and then another could think something totally different?

Darlene said...

I'm visiting you per Lucky Candice and her tribute to you...so glad I did :)

Nice to meet you...I'm Darlene

have a fantastic weekend love,
XXX D

jsf said...

Hi Briar:
This is your bagger at Harmons. Love your BLOG.