Saturday, January 05, 2008

New Years

The Hillmans out-did themselves once again and threw a great party. We spent the evening with them and the Hackworths and ended up spending the night. I started to lose all personality around 11pm. The lights were on, but I'm telling you right now, nobody was home. I was a light-weight and the kids (and the Hillmans, Hackworths, and Ben - well- everyone but me) were going strong. The kids finally went down at 2am, which means we went to bed at 2am also.
We had like a 14-course breakfast prepared by Beth and Gheen followed by a "family-knockout" when we got home at 1pm the next day. So so great. Thank you to the HIllmans!





Above you can see Téa getting her first roadside "talking to" after having a major meltdown on the way home. She had every reason to blame this one on exhaustion.


5 comments:

Josie said...

no way are you actually asleep in that picture with avery. you look too pretty. at least have your mouth open with some drool or something.

BRIAR said...

jos- that is reserved for the 4-hour Sunday crashes. If you look really closely, i bet you'll catch one on ben's homepage.

Jessarella said...

How fun! I love the Tea talking too- that is pretty funny. Probably wasn't funny to you at the time though.

mrs. timberlake said...

I am dy-ing at the picture of ben and tea. Love Love Love it.

Emily said...

I want to go to a sleepover at the Hillmans. What a fun party. That picture in the car mirror is the best, but I wish it was a video with sound.