Wednesday, October 17, 2007

San Clemente



Every Summer as a kid we would spend a week at San Clemente. We have "our spot" - it could be the 4th of July, crawling with people and any one of us could walk right to our group without any word. We have our candy store, our grill dogs, our "crab lady" who has had her spot in front of us for 20 years, and our pizza place. San Clemente is filled with tradition for my family. So, it would be wrong to visit and not make a stop there. It was weird, being the end of September, the place was deserted. We got to take our cousin Elle who just lives up the street. After going for a swim you HAVE TO - it's the rules - take a walk to the end of the pier to dry off. Well, that didn't happen and so I am now keeping my eyes peeled for a lightning strike. It would be worth it though, because we had a beautiful day at the beach.









2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Cute pics. Looks like fun! You guys make cute babies...hee hee

ashleyboice said...

Hey Grill,
I think we were in San Clamente at the same time! I should have called you. I love that place.
cort